Tufandag Mountains Resort is located 4 kilometers far from Gabala city. The resort allows visitors to enjoy different extreme sports and tourism activities in the harmony with nature.
The hotel is located at the foot of the Caucasus Mountains, on the banks of the River Demiraparan and is 20 kilometers far from the Gabala International Airport. The rooms of the hotel are decorated with special warm colors in art deco style. There are two main restaurants, a snack and fast-food restaurant, a spa, a beauty salon, a steam room and other services
During the winter season visitors can enjoy recreational activities such as skiing, hiking, snowmobiling, and snowboarding. The ski slopes of the Tufandag complex provide visitors with unforgettable moments with its a 1000-meter vertical downhill, 15-kilometer ski slopes and 4 rope lines.
08:00 LT – Departure from Baku city to Tufandag Mountain Resort
12:00 LT – Arrival to Tufandag.
Time to Enjoy some Winter activities!
Take a class of ski.
18:00 LT – Departure from Tufandag to Baku city.
22:00 LT – Arrival to Baku city.
Validity period: 17.12.19 – 01.03.2020
- Language: Russian or English speaking guide
- Type– Private tour
Type of vehicles used for transportation:
- Sedan – 190 USD totally (01-03 pax)
- Off roader – 220 USD totally (01 – 03 pax)
- Vito (Minivan) – 230 USD totally (04 - 05 pax)
- Sprinter (Minibus) – 250 USD totally (06 - 14 pax)
- Professional guide during tour program (9 hours schedule);
- Comfortable Transportation according to the amount of guests (9 hours schedule);
- All applicable taxes
- Activity fees at Tufandag Mountains Resort