Shahdag Mountain Resort is located in Gusar region of Azerbaijan, at an altitude of 1300-2300 meters above sea level and is the first ski resort in the history of Azerbaijan.
It is located in the Azerbaijan's Greater Caucasus range, the site is located near Shahdag National Park, which is known for having an intact ecological system and an untouched flora and fauna.
There are 4 types of hotels with a high level of service.
In Shahdag there is everything you need for outdoor activities, there are four convenient and safe lifts, ski and snowboard equipment rentals, there is also a ski school and a variety of cable cars
The winter season in Shahdag begins in the second half of December and finishes at the beginning of April, depending on snow conditions.
08:00 LT – Departure from Baku city to Shahdag Mountain Resort.
12:00 LT – Arrival to Shahdag.
Time to Enjoy some Winter activities!
Take a class of ski.
18:00 LT – Departure from Shahdag to Baku city.
22:00 LT – Arrival to Baku city.
Validity period: 17.12.19 – 01.03.2020
- Language: Russian or English speaking guide
- Type– Private tour
Type of vehicles used for transportation:
- Sedan – 180 USD totally (01-03 pax)
- Off roader – 210 USD totally (01 – 03 pax)
- Vito (Minivan) – 205 USD totally (04 - 05 pax)
- Sprinter (Minibus) – 235 USD totally (06 - 14 pax)
- Professional guide during tour program (9 hours schedule);
- Comfortable Transportation according to the amount of guests (9 hours schedule);
- All applicable taxes.
- Activity fees at Shahdag Mountain Resort