1 day. Milan (Friday)
At the airport, meeting with a company representative. Hotel accommodation in Milan. Overnight at the hotel.
2 day. Milan (Saturday)
Breakfast in the hotel. Free time in Milan in the morning. Railway transfer to Venice Mestre. Accommodation in a hotel in the Veneto region. Free time. Overnight at the hotel.
3 day. Ljubljana (Sunday)
Breakfast in the hotel. Moving to Ljubljana. City tour. Free time. Hotel accommodation. Overnight at the hotel.
4 day. (Zagreb) (Monday) ( Only with multi visa or Croatian visa)
Breakfast in the hotel. Optional full day excursion to Croatia. Sightseeing tour of Zagreb. In Zagreb, the capital of Croatia, ancient and modern times are wonderfully intertwined. The city center is divided into two parts. The upper city still preserves the atmosphere of the Middle Ages, its streets are shrouded in a veil of secrets and secrets. The lower city is a modern metropolis with skyscrapers, wide streets and avenues. It attracts tourists with a large number of equipped pedestrian areas, parks and cozy cafes. Splits these areas Ilica - the longest street in Zagreb Return to the hotel. Overnight at the hotel.
5 day. Budapest- (Siofok-Lake Balaton) (Tuesday)
Breakfast in the hotel. Moving to Budapest. On the way, an optional stop is organized at Lake Balaton in the town of Siofok. Siofok is one of the most popular resort centers not only of the southern coast, but of Balaton as well. Numerous sandy beaches, great Hungarian restaurants that will give an unforgettable experience. Sightseeing tour of Budapest, free time. Hotel accommodation. Overnight at the hotel.
6 day. Vienna (Wednesday)
Breakfast in the hotel. Moving to Vienna. Sightseeing tour of the historic city center, acquaintance with the capital of the Habsburg Empire. Imperial Vienna will impress even the most sophisticated hearts. Free time. Optional excursion to the Imperial Palace and Park Complex Hofburg. The grandiose architectural ensemble unites 19 palaces and 18 buildings erected in different eras and designed in different architectural styles: Gothic, Renaissance, Baroque, Empire. In total there are 2600 rooms and rooms. Hotel accommodation. Optional organized bus tour Night Vienna. "Night Vienna" - an excursion that will allow you to appreciate the beauty of the night city. Admire the luxurious buildings of the Austrian capital, illuminated by neon lanterns. Overnight at the hotel.
7 day. Vienna- (Bratislava) (Thursday)
Breakfast in the hotel. Free day. In the morning, an optional excursion to the Slovak capital Bratislava is organized. This excursion is for those who want to see Bratislava in all its glory and understand its fabulous atmosphere. Consider dozens of stunning palaces, churches and ancient monuments, hear mysterious legends, walk the roads of kings. Not only learn the story, but also touch it. In the afternoon, an optional Danube cruise is organized. Return to the hotel. Overnight at the hotel.
8. day. Prague (Friday)
Breakfast in the hotel. Moving to Prague. City tour. Free time. Optional boat trip on the Vltava River is offered. Hotel accommodation. Overnight at the hotel.
9 day. Prague- (Dresden) (Sunday)
Breakfast in the hotel. Free day in Prague or optional excursion to the city of Dresden (Germany). Dresden is one of the most beautiful cities in Germany, which until the end of the Second World War was called not only Florence on the Elbe. Walk through the city streets, the Palace-residence - the cradle of the Saxon monarchs, the stone baroque Zulinger with a stunning picture gallery and much more can be seen during a sightseeing tour of Dresden. Also, you can optionally visit the famous Dresden Gallery. Free time. Return to the hotel. Overnight at the hotel.
10 day. Prague- (Karlštejn and Konopiště Castles) (Saturday)
Breakfast in the hotel. Free time or in the morning an optional excursion to the most interesting medieval castles of Karlštejn and Konopiště is offered. The gothic castle Karlštejn is one of the most beautiful and visited castles of the Czech Republic. Karlstejn Castle was built by the Czech King Charles IV in 1365 to hold royal regalia and holy relics. Built in the image and likeness of the French castles in the XIII century, Konopiste is notable for the fact that at the end of the XIX century belonged to the heir to the Austro-Hungarian throne, Franz Ferdinand dʻEste. Konopiste is a beautiful and majestic castle near the town of Benešov, surrounded by a park with a greenhouse and a rose garden. Luxury construction dominates the terrain. Return to Prague. In the afternoon, an optional tour of the Krusovice Brewery with beer tasting. Overnight at the hotel.
11 day. (Salzburg) -Insbruck (Monday)
Breakfast in the hotel. Moving to Innsbruck. On the way, if all members of the group wish, an optional stop for a tour in the Austrian city of Salzburg. This ancient city surprises with its narrow streets and picturesque nature, decorative facades of buildings and lots of attractions. The city is under the protection of UNESCO. Accommodation in a hotel in the city of Innsbruck. Free time. Overnight at the hotel.
12. day Venice-Milan. (Tuesday)
Breakfast in the hotel. Moving to Venice. City tour. Free time. Railway transfer to Milan. Hotel accommodation in Milan. Overnight at the hotel.
13. day Milano (Wednesday)
Breakfast in the hotel. Free day.
14. day Milan (Thursday)
Breakfast in the hotel. Free day.
15. day Milan (Friday)
Breakfast in the hotel. Airport transfer.
- Meal- breakfast
- Direct flight along a route to Baku-Milan-Baku
- Accommodation in 3 * hotels
- Group transfer airport-hotel-airport
- Transport service according to the program with the Russian-speaking assistant
- Excursions with the Russian-speaking guide Ljubljana, Budapest, Vienna, Prague, Venice
- Entrance fees to museums
- Excursion to Zagreb (Croatia) 60 Euro ( Only with multi visa or Croatian visa)
- Stop at the town of Sciofok-Lake Balaton 20 euro
- Excursion to Hofburg Palace and Park Complex 35 euro + entrance ticket
- Excursion Night Vienna 30 Euro
- Danube cruise 28 euro
- Excursion to Bratislava 55 euros
- Boat trip on the Vltava River 14 euro
- Excursion to Dresden 60 euro
- Excursion to the Dresden Gallery 28 euro + entrance ticket
- Excursion to Karlštejn and Konopiště Castles 40 euro + entrance tickets
- Excursion to the Krušovice brewery with a tasting of 30 euros + entrance ticket
- Stop in Innsbruck with a tour of the city 20 euros
- Stop in Innsbruck without a guided tour 10 Euro
Necessarily to pay:
- Headphones for the entire trip 20 euros
- Tax in hotels from 1 to 3.5 euros per person per day.
- The Grand Canal in Venice 30 euros or the Judecca Canal 15 euros
Children, not younger than 4 years old, can take part in the tour.
* In case the program lists two or more hotels of the same category, the company reserves the right to make the final choice of the hotel where the tourist will live.
* During the exhibition period, accommodation in hotels in the suburbs, in the vicinity is possible.
* The order of the tour for technical reasons may be changed