1 day / 0 nights
Guaranteed Tour “Excursion by Absheron ”
Price per person: 18 USD
- 10:00 - Meeting at the appointed place. Departure.
- The Temple of Eternal Fire - Ateshgah - is an authentic Azerbaijani exotic. It is well-known practically all over the world. It is located 30 km from the center of Baku in the suburb of Surakhany. This territory is known for such unique natural phenomenon as burning natural gas outlets (underground gas coming onto surface contacts oxygen and lights up). The temple in its present state was constructed in the 17th-18th centuries. It was built by the Baku-based Hindu community related to Sikhs. However, the history of the Temple is even longer. From times immemorial this was the holy place of Zoroastrians- fire worshippers (approximately beginning of our era).
- The Eternal Burning Mount-Yanardagh. Situated on the Absheron Peninsula, 25 kilometers northeast of the capital city of Baku, Yanar Dag is a 116-meter hill located on top of a pocket of natural gas that constantly erupts into flames. These flames jet out at least three meters into the air, through a porous layer of sandstone;
- Professional Russian speaking guide, according to the tour program;
- Moving according to the program on a comfortable transport.
- Museums tickets are not included (should be paid on the spot).
- Meeting place: The central entrance to the Old Town - The twin fortress gates (Gosha Gala). A Guide will be waiting for you with a sign "Silk Way Travel".
- The duration of each excursion is 4-5 hours.
- Get a 10% discount for each person while booking all 3 excursions