Guaranteed Tour “Gobustan ”
Price per person: 18 USD
- 10:00 - Meeting at the appointed place. Departure.
- Museum of Petroglyphs (outdoor museum) – Gobustan or by another name Museum of Petroglyphs (outdoor museum) located approximately 65 km from Baku.
Prehistoric rock drawings – petroglyphs – are an art “archive” of the human evolution on Earth. The “articles” of such archives are the first transmissions from the human “I” to the outer world. There are a few of such outdoor “archives” in Azerbaijan. One of them, the largest, is located in Gobustan, at the Baku State Reserve of History, Ethnography, and Arts, near Baku. It is a rocky massif on the bottom of the southeast part of the Great Caucasus Range, near the Caspian Sea and a modern highway built on the ancient Shirvan road.
- Professional Russian speaking guide, according to the tour program;
- Moving according to the program on a comfortable transport.
- Museums tickets are not included (should be paid on the spot).
- Meeting place: The central entrance to the Old Town - The twin fortress gates (Gosha Gala). A Guide will be waiting for you with a sign "Silk Way Travel".
- The duration of each excursion is 4-5 hours.
- Get a 10% discount for each person while booking all 3 excursions