Visa to Japan
Necessary documents for receiving visa
1. International passport:
- the passport should have its owner’s signature;
- the passport should not be expired;
- the passport should be valid for at least 3 months from the return date;
- the passport should have at least two blank pages;
- if there are any suspicious records and stamps in the passport, full information should be given to explain their origin;
2. Passport photocopy, including the pages with visas.
3. Air ticket reservation
4. Invitation later
The letter should be addressed to the Ambassador or Consul
5. Employment certificate on the letterhead with the company address, telephone number and name; it should specify:
- the date you started working in the company or organization;
Pensioners, unemployed people, students and schoolchildren should submit:
- the employment certificate of the person financing their trip;
- a copy of their pension certificate or student card (for schoolchildren - confirmation from the school).
6. Documents confirming financial competence.
- Letter from the bank about the account
- Bank statements;
7. 2 same colour photos taken not more than 6 months before submitting the documents, they should meet the requirements below:
- the size of each photo is 4,5 х 4,5 cm
- only on a white background
- the image is sharp and clear.
8. Spouses should submit a copy of their marriage certificate.
If the insurance issued previously still meets the requirements of the Embassies, the original policy should be submitted.
9. If a child (under 18) goes on a trip with one of his/her parents or attended by a third person, he/she should submit an ordinary photocopy of the written consent from his/her parent(s) to the child’s travelling with this attendant.
The document should specify:
- the country of the planned trip;
- the validity term of the power of attorney (not longer than three months).
10. Ordinary photocopy of birth certificates of all under-age children (those who are under 18) who are going to make the trip.
Consideration of documents 7 working days
Attention! The Embassy has the right to demand additional documents.
For invitation later ( 100AZN )